STACY SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
STACY scholarship applications will be accepted starting June 15th through September 15th each year.
All applications are due by September 15th.
(1) at least seventeen (17) years of age;
(2) a permanent resident of California;
(3) admitted to or enrolled in an educational institution that is formally recognized as an accredited institution by the United States Department of Education (https://www.ed.gov/accreditation);
(4) be a student in good standing at their currently enrolled school; and
(5) the applicant should have a proven desire to participate in the advancement of individuals with disabilities and their families.
E-mail completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access the STACY Scholarship application below: